How to Present Your Gift Tips
You spent time and money to select a gorgeous gift, so present your romantic gift as if you were giving your wife the Crown Jewels of England. Make your husband feel like King 'o the Castle. No matter what you do, add a love letter or note. You can quote a couple lines from your favorite song or poem, honestly, it doesn't have to be much. You want to show you did a little more than just plunk down the plastic for a gift and had it wrapped.
Present Gift Tips
- Elegantly present your gift on a special tray or charger after dinner. Place a lace handkerchief, embroidered napkin or sprinkle a few flower petals around.
- Arrange several gifts on your bed, such as a bouquet of flowers or strew flower petals, a bottle of wine, a box of chocolates, sexy lingerie, a love letter, a jewelry gift.
- If you're at a restaurant, arrange with the head waiter or manager to present your gift at the beginning or end of your meal. If you have several gifts, maybe arrange for one to be delivered with each course, saving the best for last, of course!
- If you have travel, concert or sporting event tickets, build up to them with each course. Buy small, related gifts that lead up to the event, for example, buy a CD or poster of the band you're seeing. For a tropical cruise, buy a toy boat or Hawaiian leis to wear at dinner...you get the idea.
- Nestle a gift box in the middle of a bouquet of flowers. Slip a ring or bracelet onto a single, exquisite flower bloom.
- Play some romantic background music and read your love letter or poem before you present your gift.
- Create a scavenger hunt. The list of clues could lead to your bedroom (place your gift on a satiny or silky throw and scatter flower petals) or lead to a favorite restaurant or a romantic getaway where you make your presentation. Leave a small, romantic gift at each location and save the best for last.
- For a small gift, buy a music box and line it with a small piece of satin, embossed silk, velvet or flower petals. Place the gift in the box & wind it up so it plays when when it's opened.
- Is it a sexy gift? Guys, do a "full Monty" and ladies, a strip-tease to present your gift.
Keepsake Treasure Boxes for Special Gifts
Make a knockout presentation with a special keepsake, treasure or jewelry box! We feature many styles of boxes—from whimsical to elegant, for women and men.
- Keepsake Boxes. Many can be personalized.
- Handcrafted Keepsake and Jewelry Boxes
- Luxury Keepsake Boxes
- Collectible Music Boxes
- Luxury Music Boxes
- Unusual Flower Vases
Tuck your jewelry gift in a bouquet!
Inexpensive Jewelry Showcases
- Inexpensive Diamond Pendants under $500
- Murano Glass Heart Pendants
- Murano Beaded Necklaces
- Heart Shape Gold Pendants
- Heart Shape Lockets
- Unique Handmade Necklaces
- Collectible Jewelry (Kinkade, Liu)
- Gemstone Pendants & Necklaces
- Swarovski Crystal Jewelry
- Sterling Silver Pendants
- Stainless Steel Jewelry
- Freshwater Pearl Necklaces
- Laser Engraved Photo Jewelry
Bask in the adoration sent your way when you not only buy the perfect anniversary jewelry gift, but your sweetheart feels like a king or queen when you present your gift.
Read What can I give my wife for an anniversary gift? for more gift presentation ideas.